Ministry/Department:National Accountability Bureau
- To conduct inquiry/ investigation in the light specific allegation leveled against accused person(s).
- To correspond with Govt: Deptt: for provision of information in inquiry and investigation stages.
- To correspond with Private & Banking Sector for investment and financial activity accused person(s).
- Conducting documents verification interview.
- To seize the relevant documentary evidence through seizure memo.
- Recording statement U/s 161 CrPC Prosecution Witnesses (PWs).
Placing the accused person(s) on Exit Control List (ECL).
- To examine concerned persons in the case for ground realities.
- To hold ground checks for checking physical standing of the accused.
- To fix liability and role of accused person(s).
- To get the property frozen U/s 12 of NAO, 1999, if required.
- To obtain Non-Bailable Warrants (NBWs) of accused person(s).
- To arrest accused person(s), if sufficient evidence has come on record.
- To produce the accused person(s) before the Administrative Judge Accountability Court within time.
- To record final plea / explanation of accused person(s).
- To prepare & maintain daily diary in respect of daily work done on the case.
- To give presentation on progress of the case on weekly basis.
- To prepare final Inquiry or Investigation Report, in consultation with Legal Consultant/ Expert.
- To file Reference or closure of the case after getting legal vetting from Legal Consultant/ Expert.
- Production of Prosecution Witnesses (PWs).
- Follow up of under trial cases in court till completion.
- Get the warrant of arrest from the Court and make efforts to arrest the accused person(s).
Job Status: Temporary, Likely to be Permanent
Both Male and Female candidates are eligible
Minimum Age: 22 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age relaxation: plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit
At least Second Division Master’s degree or 16 years education in Criminology/Law/Business Administration/Economics/Computer Science/Defence and Strategic Studies from HEC recognized institution/university.
Assistant Director NAB Syllabus
Part I: Vocabulary, Grammar Usage, Sentence Structuring
Part II: .Basic Arithmetic 1. Algebra 2. Ratios 3. Percentages 4. Arithmetic Means
.Current Affairs 1. Issues/Challenges at National and International levels in the last 2 years
. Pakistan Affairs and Islamic Studies 1. Basic Level Knowledge
. National Accountability Ordinance, 1999
Note: (Equal Weightage for each topic at Part-II)