- Computer Operator
- IT Assistant
- Non-Linear Editor
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Photographer / Photographer Cum Cameraman
- Telecom Electric Technician
- IT Technician
- Junior Clerk
Last Date to Submit Application:
- 21st February 2020.
How to Apply for ETEA KPK Jobs:
- All of the interested and eligible individuals are requested to visit the official site of ETEA etea.pk and apply for the posts online by downloading the application form.
- After successful online application, a system-generated challan of UBL online deposit slip will appear. You have to take the print out of that slip and deposit Rs.500/- in any branch of UBL as test fee.
- After that, you are requested to keep that genuine slip with you safely.
Important Points to Look after:
- Please note that ETEA will not require any of your documents before the test. So, you are requested not to send any of your Documents to ETEA. However, copies of testimonials/documents will be required from the shortlisted candidates only in the screening test.
- Any applicant who wants to apply for more than 1 position can do so by applying separately for each post.
- Applicants are requested to have a soft copy of passport-sized pictures with themselves at the time of applying online.
- Candidates will be informed about their tests through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. Slips from etea.edu.pk
- Please note that no TA / DA will be given for any test or interview.
- Any candidates who provide wrong information while applying online will not only be rejected but also strict action will be taken against them.
- For further instructions and details, you are requested to visit the official site of ETEA etea.edu.pk or you can even check out the official advertisement attached below.