- Primary Pass
- Middle Pass
Age limit criteria are from 18 and 30.
Khyber PakhtunKhwa, Punjab and Sindh(R)
Last date to Apply:
February 17, 2020
How to Apply for Ministry of Communication Jobs:
- All of the applicants must have at least 65% marks in the above-mentioned educational requirements.
- Any candidate who has completed the apprenticeship in any organization or is currently undergoing aren’t eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply for one position only at a single time.
- Providing with false information and forged documents will result in immediate disqualification from the current program and as well as from any future programs too.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for entry tests and interviews.
- All of the applicants fulfilling the minimum required criteria are required to visit the CTS website http://ctsp.org.pk from here.
- The online generated challans and application forms must reach CTS by February 17, 2020. on this address: Candidate Testing Service, Office No. 6, 2nd Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- For more information please refer to the attached advertisement below.
- Application Form For Sr. No. 1 to 4: Click Here
- Application Form for Sr. No. 5 & 6: Click Here
- Address for Sr. No. 1 to 4: Candidate Testing Service, Office No. 6, 2nd Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Address for Sr. No. 5 & 6: National Transport Research Centre (NTRC), Street No. 5, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad
Advertisement of Ministry of Communications Jobs