- Data Entry Operator
- Duplicate Machine Operator
- Naib Qasid
- For Stenotypist Intermediate with a minimum speed of 80/40 words per minute in shorthand/typing respectively is required.
- For Data Entry Operator Bachelors degree in Computer Science / IT / Physics / Statistics / Economics / Mathematics and a minimum speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour is required to apply.
- For UDC Intermediate qualification is required to apply.
- For LDC Matric pass with minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute are eligible to apply.
- For Duplicate Machine Operator Primary pass are eligible to apply.
- For Naib Qasid Primary are eligible for these positions.
Last Date to Apply:
February 18, 2020
Age limit: Not more than 50 years as on the last date of advertisement.
- This is a merit-based position.
- NSPC is an equal opportunity employer, Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- All University level programs and degrees should be approved by HEC or the professional body or association. whichever is relevant. Equivalence certificate would be required from the relevant authority in case of foreign degree.
- Candidates shortlisted by NSPC will be invited for an interview.
- No TA/Da will be admissible for the interview. Attractive salary and other fringe benefits will be offered commensurate with experience and qualification along with opportunities for further professional development.
- Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process at any stage will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for all future recruitments in the Company. even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
How to Apply for Ministry Of Finance Jobs:
Interested candidates meeting with above-mentioned eligibility criteria must send their detailed CV along with two recent photographs, copies of Degrees / Testimonials & CNIC within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Educational Testimonials
Applicants should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the Open Testing Service Site www.ots.org.pk
Send your application to the following address: